ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 tyre foam?

182 Trophy
:approve:My dads picking his 197 cup up on friday and we were wondering as there is no spare wheel, is there tyre foam that comes with the cars from new?

thanks in advance :)

182 Trophy
thanks mate, the car doesnt have any and its a 58 on 3k so we know someones nabbed it lol.
well make sure renault put some in.
thanks again :)

Titanium 182
lol mine didnt have one either but the renault garage i got mine from nicely gave me one !!

182 Trophy
thats that sorted then, if not they can keep the car lmao
although well never use the jack as theres no spare, and when its at home nobody wants a nuckle scraper when they can just use their real jack

oh well, every bit extra he gets for his money is good i suppose :)

Titanium 182
i know they are not supposed to but i got one ! bloke who delived it didnt know so got me one anyway haha

182 Trophy
lmao, will have a go at this, im sure they will give us one, you have to jack it up to put the tyre foam in surley?

182 Trophy
I work at a car sales... Play your face and I'm pretty sure they'll give you a jack!

cheers pal, all looks ok now.
ill get some pics of the car (and the jack obv) on friday.
thanks for help

just need to pay up to cs now as im selling my rallye to get a 172 or 182 :)

Cayman S Edition 1
Don't bother using the foam though. Waste of time and makes a complete mess inside.