ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 tailgate spoiler

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I am after one.... i know there is two that i have seen on here, but where do i go to get a price??? I am after the one without the two carbon style ends if you know what i mean...

i think thats the 197 cup one your after,dont know where to find one, they may be an option on the new cups?(renault sport is on the end caps)

Clio 197
If its the smaller one without the end plates then its the normal spoiler that you can get on the normal clio's. The cup spoiler is the one with the carbon fibre end stumps.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
thanks for you replies.... so i guess just the local renault garage then?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
is it this one?
S8000246.jpg

S8000868.jpg

if yeh any normal dealer or k-tec is doin one now, about 130 from the dealer i think, not sure tho cos my was un priced when i got the car so it only cost me £70 :D

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
can you see daylight through that one like the one on the red clio a few post above or is it more of a solid mould like on the yelllow r27??

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
S8000246.jpg

S8000868.jpg

my one is the one from renualt, never compared it to the k-tec one so i wouldnt know if there was a difference or not.