ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 starting issue

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
So tonight I experienced some problems with the 197. When I tried to start it with the button it just started clicking over and over. Happened randomly out the blue. I got my mate to bump start it and when it started the "abs" light and "stop" light was on. The breaks feel pretty rubbish if I'm honest, any help would be appreciated!

2007 clio dynamique
I would say the battery sounds flat but i would check the earth points as this sounds very similar to the issues i had on my mk3 when it woudnt start

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
I would say the battery sounds flat but i would check the earth points as this sounds very similar to the issues i had on my mk3 when it woudnt start

Checked that, had some leads on it for about 5-10 mins and nothing changed. Still the same. I'll check all the earths thanks.

megane 285 sport
flat battery by the sounds of it, so either alternators knackard, or the batteries gone duff over time