ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 seats?

Clio 172 Monaco
Is 197 recaro seats £700 a good deal? They are in great condition but 1 of the seats air bag has gone off and would need to be repaired is it worth the money? And how much would it cost to get repaired? :)

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Is this the pair that are on eBay at the minute? If so they aren't in great condition at all, they are quite worn. £700 for seats that have been involved in an accident it crazy.

Clio 172 Monaco
So you reckon to stay away from them then? And yeah it's the 1s that was on eBay but he got 2 pairs I guess he deal in breaking cars? Think I should just save my money for a decent set then? :) and i seem pic with a MK2 Clio with them in and they didn't look that bad?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Both seats have worn bolsters, you're looking at £200+ to get them sorted, then the airbag?

Wouldnt you be better looking for trend lines frm a trophy?