ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Renaultsort Badge

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
I removed them a year ago and the filled and repainted my trunk. That's why I can stuck them on the right side

Nissan 350Z
Just went out and took some pics in the daylight!

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3645.jpg

Gives you a better idea.

The badge itself looks ok, but for me that just doesnt quite work, i think its the clio badge at the other side. The style just looks totally different, and the whole thing just doesnt work for me.

Prefer the originals.

Each to their own though.

Here it is

That looks the best IMO - removing all old badges and fitting just the new-style RS badge in the same location as the 197s have theirs. I can't be arsed with the hassle of filling the holes and repainting where the Clio badge is though.

2001 172,VW Touran
i fitted the new badges to my pearl black 172 and they look better than the original badges.Plus i noticed they sell the sport badge in halfords which is one reason i changed them

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
It doesn't look right, the writing looks far to modern for the now old shape car.

Turbos.
Looks really good on the silver 182.

I want to take the Clio badge off but am worried that the paint underneath will be completely different!

RS Clio 200
Looks really good on the silver 182.

I want to take the Clio badge off but am worried that the paint underneath will be completely different!

that can be sorted with some clay and a little elbow greese.... problem u got is the clio badge uses pins, its not stuck on

RS Clio 200
lol, but i know someone who will smooth and paint ya boot for 100 quid.
ive just resprayed all my badges... should be on in time for the meet