ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 R27 in Red

Dont have driverslicence
dsc0078ei2.jpg

dsc0081xq7.jpg

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Re: 197 R26 in Red

SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

C250 AMG & 172 Cup

I wanna smash the PC at work as it wont show the picture god damn shite network!!!!

Golf R

the anthracite wheels improve it.... but them graphics are just pure nasty.... look worse every time i see them now

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Nope its not even a R27 now.

Its a 197 F1 Team

cock mobile.

Yer it's an R27

And I think it looks lush, much better than the red on the R26.

Lux'd Glacier White R26

Oh dear...I want! Grrr, must refrain from ordering until they put the Meggy engine in!

Tys.

cock mobile.

This thread is quite funny, thinking about all the 197 haters, and as soon as Reno slap on some dark alloys and call it a special edition everyone wants it!

Tyson: I think you'll have a long wait....perhaps eternally.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

I am really not sure about it at all. The car itself just looks fat, and all those stickers just make it look like something thats been driven at high speed through Halfords.

I know that the Trophy has the stickers on the sills, but there a bit more subtle that the bright yellow grey and white slapped on the front sides and the rear, not including the roof vinal.

I think i will stick with my Tomato LOL

Lux'd Glacier White R26

The sticker on the roof is the only one that i'm not entirely sure of, although i do prefer the Megane 230's door stickers to the ones on the 197...

Tys.

Was a 197

i would imagine its the full kitted version with all the extras on, so you probably dont have to have the stickers/vinyl

Cupra
A few more... nice car, although the recaros felt like the padding on the bolsters would start to sag in no time. The girl on the stand had no clue either, she came over to do the sales pitch and I thought, I'll be polite and talk back,
Me: " So is this the new R27 then?"
Renault Girl: "27? No it is 30,000 Euros"
Me: " No I meant, is this the limited edition version of the RS clio"
Renault Girl: "No, this is the standard RS clio"
Me: "So why does it have different stickers, wheels and seats?"
Renault Girl: "They are extras you can pay for".
Me: "never mind........"

She wasn't even a hotty...... no brains and not eyecandy.. what is her purpose?

Last edited: