ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 price.

172 Cup
There going quite cheap already arent they, thought they would hold their value a little bit stronger.
Pick one up for 10.5k!!

Last edited:
speaking of the 197 price, im thinking of pickin 1 up wen im 21,want to build up ncb etc how much does any reckon it will be in 2 years? im sure the price wont drop too much but a 1*2 by then would easily b under 6k. . .agree?

Lee

BMW M2C
I can understand that second one being cheaper. It's an ex dealer demo. I looked at a nearly new demo which they were offloading for just £12k. Two owners in a relatively short space of time.

Saying it's lost £5.5k is only on it's RRP, they never sell for anything like that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Half the reason for the rapid depreciation of clio's is down to this website imo!!

Never known so many people undervalue a product so much!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
tbh i paid 14.6k for mine so the values second hand are quite good to me.

thye are fantastic value and a bargain at 10.5k or 12.5k.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
tbh i want a white one with aircon and recaros but i tihnk i would be a bit self indulgent. lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I want a silver one with 6 disc, xenons, tints, sunroof and climate.

In fact, i WILL have a silver one with 6 disc, xenons, tints, sunroof and climate...

It goes from one extreme to another.

A 1 year old 197 should be worth £8k, but a 12yr old Valver on 100k is worth £3k.

Yeh, course it is sweetcheeks.

Mk4 .:R32
my bros was mint condition, had done 6k miles, 56 reg and was 10999. didn't have xenons though, thats the only prob

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Your right! theres always about a 3k difference on here to what there is out in the real world :rolleyes:

172 Cup
why are they going cheap? ive only seen a couple on the road over the past year. Its very tempting, maybe next year.

Your right! theres always about a 3k difference on here to what there is out in the real world :rolleyes:
its our fault as mentioned

e.g 172 5k
:dapprove: hmm has the cambelt been done etc
price knocked down,happens every time,somethung bad is pointed out and the sale price sets the benchmark

people out there just buy and sell, but every1 here knows all the downfalls

Clio Trophy
My mate got a brand new R27, with some good options (recaros etc) from Renault for just over 14K. There are deals to be had people

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
One on eBay for £10k starting bid, no bids and only a day to go. It has an undisclosed reserve though.

I'll be PMing that guy, Revels is it? Who works at a dealer and does good deals,a nd getting on the RS forum next year when I need something a little less 'extreme' than the Vee. Thinking a white, 197, full fat, with the recaros and MP3 head unit (do they have an aux in?), and the cup suspension packs. Also, quite like the optional cup racer style wheels....

Dan

speaking of the 197 price, im thinking of pickin 1 up wen im 21,want to build up ncb etc how much does any reckon it will be in 2 years? im sure the price wont drop too much but a 1*2 by then would easily b under 6k. . .agree?
Might as well pick a vauleu out of fresh air depends on milage etc.