ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Kit

R27, Deep Black
I see you went over to 197.net.

I ment it might cost alot to pick up a 197 kit so why not just make your car different without spending a fortune on a kit etc?

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
yeah i did mate.

suppose i could, don't know what else to do though. i want wider arches as well so 197 wings are going to be wider then get back arches widened by company near where i live.

I see you went over to 197.net.

I ment it might cost alot to pick up a 197 kit so why not just make your car different without spending a fortune on a kit etc?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
There was some photos of a 197 rep on here before, although it was well done i dont think it would ever look right (same way the V6 reps never do)

I dont believe a 197 rep is as easy as a 172/182 rep

www.renparts.co.uk
you need both bumpers, wings, sideskirts and rear quarter panels, no point trying to widen the ones you have will never look right, oh and big spacers front and rear.

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
just though id throw it out there im NOT tryin to do a 197 rep. Just going to try something different, which i need 197 bump n wings for.

but cheers for advice....

im going to the stealers 2moro for a new door seal so i'l ask them for a laugh. lol

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
there is a knob selling a clio with the 197 parts on ebay, it looks cack, hence his photos are taken from over 20 foot away

Evo
Theres a 197 bodykit on ebay atm from a salvaged RenaultSport.

Why would you want to do this? Just buy a 197 :p

Megane 225
A clio 1.2 tce is miles away from a 197, trust me i know, got a tce. even got it remapped. All the money i was gonna spend modding the Clio i am now saving for either a 197 F1 or a clio trophy. Although if i got a trophy it would be sitting on stilts, in a garage, covered up for 364 days in a year, and washed the other 1! Would be to scared to drive the thing. But really, save up and get some good no claims bonus behind you ;)