ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Headunit Upgrade

Clio 197
Ye i've fitted an Alpine in mine. To make it look good you need a fascia adapter otherwise you have a 10mm gap either side. You can get away with it depending how good you want it to look. The only adapter you might need is for the aerial depending what make of stereo your fitting.

I also had trouble getting the stereo back because of the wires. I managed to do it by removing the centre part of the dash. Alot easier than it sounds as it just "pops" on and off. Just start from the top and make your way down.

As for pictures I don't have any to hand but there are some knocking about on other threads.

Clio 197
I completely forgot to mention the stalk controlls. If you want to keep these you will need to purchase an adapter. Most if not all car audio places will be able to get them.

I thought i should also mention that according to most places i.e Halfords, they may tell you that you don't need a fascia adapter. I had to order one for a Megane.