ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 headlight bulbs and silvervisions

Hi guys, looking for some help!

Is it possible to get silvervisions for the 197, if so where from? Also, my 197 has the 'sport' headlights with cornering lamps but are none xenon, they are crap tbh and the light seems rather dull when driving down country lanes, is there anything I could replace them with? Better bulbs etc? I so wish i'd gone for xenons!!! Had them on my 172 and miss them!

Any suggestions would be great!!!

Thanks!

yeah it is got silvevisions on my 197 took them out when i sold my 182 and put then in straight away as for the cornering lights and side light i decided against it its a pain

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it was me, i'd get some phillips 100w Headlight bulbs.

As for the silvervisions, any of the clio fitment bulbs should fit.

MkV Golf R32
Hi there.

Do the silvervisions really make the difference? I have none xenon headlights and would like the headlights to be that little bit birghter.

Wheres the best place to buy these bulbs also?

Cheers

Mégane RS
arnt silvervisions indicators lol? get some osram silverstars and dont put 100w rally bulbs in your car

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Hi there.

Do the silvervisions really make the difference? I have none xenon headlights and would like the headlights to be that little bit birghter.

Wheres the best place to buy these bulbs also?

Cheers

These are clear indicator bulbs, that still flash orange.

Clio 200 FF
make sure you get the "offset pins" with the silvervisions - 20 secs to fit :)

i was told to replace the headlight bulbs the bumper has to come off :(

Nope. To chnage the light unit the bumper has to come off but to do the bulbs just can do it with your hands down the back of the unit.

Golf R

Nope. To chnage the light unit the bumper has to come off but to do the bulbs just can do it with your hands down the back of the unit.

correct... although you lose a fair bit of skin in the process of fitting the bulbs!!

yEAH, SILVERVISIONS ARE INDCATORS
Ive tried fitting new bulbs and it seems near impossible!! Stupid f**king design, if a bulb went out on a dark rainy night it would be f**king imposible to change!!

98 Honda Civic EJ9
this website does all the bulbs u'll prob need

http://autobulbsdirect.co.uk/search.php?mode=search

u can even select the make of ur car an u can select if u want standard or upgrade bulbs. just make sure u choose the road legal ones off that i found a couple of non legal ones.

they also have rear bulb upgrades too.

an yea the lights on the new clio are a b*****d to change the bumper has to come off so u can get to them the easiest ones to change are the indacators cos they sit at the top and are more accessable than the rest.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yeah it is got silvevisions on my 197 took them out when i sold my 182 and put then in straight away as for the cornering lights and side light i decided against it its a pain

The truth. It was my 197's first mod lol