ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 has just been delivered

C

Clio_Craig

After a heafty wait, my dads Albi blue 197 has just arrived, looks absoloutley immense and makes my lil 1.2 extreme clio look a bit week, but hey i love it, will post pictures of the cars wen they are cleaned this afternoon

LY V6 with Recaros
Oops, read it wrong, I though it was yours :eek: Well I hope HE enjoys it then lol!

C

Clio_Craig

it was driven down from somewhere as we didnt get it direct from renault.
he has gone for the clio in albi blue, and that was it i think, i told him to get xtra tints and recaro's but he wudnt listen lol, maybe coz i was thinking of wen i get it, in a couple years :)

SLK 350
Dirty is the new clean mate, unless theres mud splatters behind the front arches you haven't even broken it in.

Still waiting for the day where I actually pass one on the road, they're selling like lead balloons!

good stuff mate, wish my dad would get a hot hatch or something like that, instead of a corolla!! lol

you managed to get yourself on his insurance? lol

C

Clio_Craig

lol no they wudnt insure me on it unfortuantely, i persuaded him to go for a test drive and he loved it, now its on our drive

Renaultsport Clio 197
when did you order yours craig ?
mine was ordered on 5th february..still waiting... "any day now" - they say!

C

Clio_Craig

january 28th m8, i think, it took ages lol, it got kept in holding for a while wat colour have you gone for ??

C

Clio_Craig

l_2dec87ae5aa921508635d22d379d4589.png