ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 has an early morning trip to the Lakes...

Rally bus
csmar09r.jpg

csmar09s.jpg

csmar09t.jpg

csmar09u.jpg

csmar09v.jpg

csmar09w.jpg

csmar09x.jpg

csmar09y.jpg

csmar09z.jpg

csmar09z1.jpg

Megane R26
Looks awesome - great pics!

I really like the Dynamique spoiler - need to sort one for mine

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mint!! Love this one, really capures the Albi nicely, something my point and click doesn't :dapprove:

csmar09t.jpg

Awaits usual "what spoiler is that?" questions ;)

Rally bus
a man who likes the perfect picture then! good job fella

Yeah, got me into trouble though... I got stuck on the grass in the 4th pic, it was a bit more icy than I realised, I had to jack the car up and build my own road underneath the tyres to get off :eek:

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Cracking pics! You must of been there early for sun rise!

I like the last selective colour pic. What camera have you got Gary?

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Actually it might not be, but at first glance the last pic in your first post looks like everything apart your Clio is black and white.

Rally bus
I wish I had the faintest idea how to make everything other than the car black and white!

Rally bus
Thanks, the colour saturation was reduced a bit from the RAW file but that's as far as my photoshop knowledge goes :dapprove:

And in answer to your other questions, on the road at 4.40 am to get to Wrynose in time for sunrise and Nikon D200/D300.

Rally bus
Jees 4.40! Empty roads FTW.

Yeah, I was in the Wrynose area for 2 hours and saw 1 car!! Coming back the other way later on it was full of ramblers etc. I never understand why, with 100's of miles of footpaths, ramblers insist on walking down the middle of the road and then they give disapproving looks when you drive past them. At least they're in the hills I suppose, unlike all those who think you need crampons, walking poles and a rucksack full of supplies to walk from Ambleside car park to the pie shop.