ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 goes to Isle of Man for the third time

Rally bus
some photos from last week...

csiom09a.jpg

csiom09b.jpg

csiom09c.jpg

csiom09d.jpg

csiom09e.jpg

csiom09f.jpg

csiom09g.jpg

csiom09h.jpg

csiom09i.jpg

Hyundai i40
great pics...always pick the most random of places

that bike up the motorbike musuem looks amazing

still cant believe how we never seen each other while u were here

Rally bus
still cant believe how we never seen each other while u were here

It's pretty spooky that we ended up watching at the same spots on four stages. I shall try and be more observant next time I'm over and check what car you've got before I set off!

Rally bus
is it a place thats worth a visit?

yeah, especially if you combine it with a motorsport event as I've just done. It's a beautiful place and the roads are fun once you're out of the towns. Good to explore some of the lanes used for the rally stages too :)

200 FF Storm Grey
Is this the sort of thing you could do just for a day? Like ferry over, blast through the roads, bit of dinner then come back again?

What sort of cost you looking at for the ferry if you dont mind me asking?

Is this the sort of thing you could do just for a day? Like ferry over, blast through the roads, bit of dinner then come back again?

What sort of cost you looking at for the ferry if you dont mind me asking?

Bit expensive for a day trip, when we went the ferry was at least £150 return.

Rally bus

Theoretically yeah... but you'd have to get the boat from Heysham which gets there at 5.45am (earliest Liverpool crossing doesn't get there till 2pm).

Expensive for a day trip mind, you'd be looking at £140-£200 for the ferry at this time of year :dead: