ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 F1 limited edition.

Clio 172 mk2
Conclusion on this:

Same car, just made to look cheap with crap stickers and a lairy paint job.

Hold out for the 197 cup

BMW 328 Ci
They lauched this with the new F1 car, which looks uterly gash now with the new paintjob.

LY 200
The liquid on the 197 doesnt go aswell as on the 182 imo.

Want some of those seats though.

106 GTi
The liquid on the 197 doesnt go aswell as on the 182 imo.

Want some of those seats though.

is it liquid or sirrius yellow then? i have read different things :S

Liquid

Of course – the most recognisable exterior feature is the Renault F1 Team decals that adorn the front and rear of the car. Bringing extra choice to the 500 lucky customers placing their orders on this exclusive version, is the addition of the Renault i-d colour, Liquid Yellow on the list of available colours. Seen previously on the Clio Renaultsport 182, the Clio Renaultsport V6 255 and more recently on the Mégane Renaultsport 230 F1 Team R26, Liquid Yellow is certainly the colour of choice for the launch of this striking special edition.

A Real Cup
Sorry but IMO the 197 still looks gash and this particular model looks about as menacing as a mango being thrown by a girl.
(Jeremy Clarkson can quote me on that if he likes):lolup:

i rekon if the front lights didnt have that tear shape it wouldnt be quite so gash. It doesnt work on BMW's so its sure as hell not going to wokr on a renault