ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 cup suspension part numbers

CLIO 197 Ultra red
anyone know the part numbers and or colour codes on the 197 or 200 cup shocks and springs?

my dealer hasn't got a clue as there is loads to choose from apparently

thanks

CLIO 197 Ultra red
yeah i know but they still fit so would like to try and find the part numbers for them also

Just making sure you realised chap.

Cant help with part numbers, surely if you 'borrow' a registration from a 197cup or 200cup you can order the parts though??

CLIO 197 Ultra red
tried that and apparently there was about 3 different springs and 3 different shocks to choose from.

is the 'extreme add on pack' a different name for the cup pack? the dealer mentioned that but he didnt know what it was

CLIO 197 Ultra red
got sorted in the end. they are listed as 'extreme add on pack' on the dealers system apparently

bought the 4 shocks brand new from renault for a very resonable price (my local renault stealers wanted about £500 i think which made it more effective to buy coilovers). i wanted to keep the cup characteristics as much as possible so im really pleased with the deal i got. they should hopefully come next week.

got some new eibach springs to go with them.

CLIO 197 Ultra red
theyre 197

i know the 200 ones are meant to be uprated again but decided to go for 197 ones as they were avaialble at a bargain price and the eibach springs work well with them