ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 cam fitting

mw897

ClioSport Club Member
  rs2'd Clio 172
anybody know of a place in SE which can fit and time up and map 197 cams in?, ive still got to put arp bolts in it and fit my toyosport manifold and decat pipe. Ill have the dephaser and cambelt done at the same time and ill supply all the bits. I have a ph2 172.
thanks

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
anybody know of a place in SE which can fit and time up and map 197 cams in?, ive still got to put arp bolts in it and fit my toyosport manifold and decat pipe. Ill have the dephaser and cambelt done at the same time and ill supply all the bits. I have a ph2 172.
thanks
Id ditch the manifold if i where you bud.

Standard one is fine and not worth the effort. Also the Toyosport manifolds don't fit to good, if you did want to go to the effort then buy a 182 manifold.

mw897

ClioSport Club Member
  rs2'd Clio 172
I only brought the manifold because it was cheap, paid £50 for it! and ive got a set of 197 cam sitting at work doing sod all. ive got a JMS RS2 on it aswell so hoping the combination of mods should hopefully see a few more bhp's lol, heard the 197 cams go well with the rs2