ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Appreciation Thread

Bux

Golf GTD
Some better ones of mine :)

3.jpg

9.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I love albi, but for some reason its seen as the poor relation on CS.

Think that guys got some other awesome shots showing the 'true' colour

Currently Corsa C
Post your clio sport 197 pics

Hi guys, im new to the forum and looking into buying a renault clio sport 197 :)

Can you all post your pics of these please

Thanks Carl :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Re: Post your clio sport 197 pics

Old one, standard 197

DSC04404.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

DSC04417.jpg

DSC04432.jpg

Mods on that were H&R coilovers and the speedline alloys

Current 197 Cup

DSC04794.jpg

DSC04803.jpg

DSC04798.jpg

DSC04810.jpg

Was standard there, bar the spoiler. Since added KW V1 coilovers. Love it, I am toying with a cup spoiler for it

Currently Corsa C

absolutely stunning examples buddy :) the cup spoiler in my opinion makes the car so much better styling wise. alot dont like them, a little OTT but i wouldnt have a 197 without one, my must mod if i dont get one on the car when i purchase :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Cheers. I was never a fan, I think they only suit certain colours, hence why I never bothered on the blue one.

I like them on white (the spoiler on mine was already on the car when i bought it). I want a cup spoiler so i can look like whis when picking up the Sunday paper

03RenaultClioCupcarreview.jpg

:)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

thats if the site loads up ;)

Think you should take that olive branch CS offered

;)

Audi A5

All these 197's and amazing I think their the nicest looking car in the Renault sport range in this generation. Just wished they had a turbo :( then I would have one over an r26 all day.

Currently Corsa C

some amazing 197's here :) just makes me want one more and more, i shall get myself on clio197 too

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Beauty, much better looking than that Type S thing of yours ;)

Look at the Clios bulges, they have awesome road presence. Think i might drop mine a wee bit more this weekend :evil:

Theres some awesome pics in here ripe for banners. Too many MK2's on here, its time for change boys :)