ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Appreciation Thread

Honda & VW
What spec has this got i.e. spoiler splitter etc???

DSC_0007.gif

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Cup spoiler, Renault/Ktec Carbon Fibre front splitter, standard wheels painted anthracite and coilovers at a guess.

Crappy work hire car
Some awesome pics on here! I'd post mine up, but it's still standard as I've only had it 2 days!
Once I've started modding it I'll post some up!

Out of interest, most people mentioned an ITG panel filter and not an induction kit - any particular reason?

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Some awesome pics on here! I'd post mine up, but it's still standard as I've only had it 2 days!
Once I've started modding it I'll post some up!

Out of interest, most people mentioned an ITG panel filter and not an induction kit - any particular reason?

induction kits on a 197 does very little if anything at all only useful with other mods ie exhaust/cams etc

RB 197 fatty
Unfortunately, im rubbish when it comes to photography, but heres mine...

7be5fc9b-75a7-4673-9109-ddd8d5e3ccc.jpg

91755651-6a54-42c2-97f8-430469f13d8.jpg

b32f4a35-6848-475b-ad82-570bf4e6c4b.jpg

d6713550-053e-4f55-9fef-dfd4ea24c2c.jpg

b1076f48-cb6b-47dc-bd71-15d7b355af4.jpg

n703056402_1907335_2283.jpg

Is an FF, all the toys inc full leather

MODS:
Cup spoiler
Front splitter
Side skirts
White renault sport stickers
Tailpipes
Heated seats :cool:

Toying with the white wheel thang......

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yup! Thats why i bought them :eek:

They are marked where to cut underneath the bumper. For the hassle though just buy the washers and fit them,you'll never actually use them as they do fack all ;)

About a tenner each.

Megane R26
Yeah, I reckon I will. Should have an HID kit over the next few days too. They are less obvious on black, but they finish off the front end a treat.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah, I reckon I will. Should have an HID kit over the next few days too. They are less obvious on black, but they finish off the front end a treat.

Like night and day too! You'll notice the difference. I had a 5000k, i felt 600k was a bit too 'blue' The 5000k kit looked o.e, which was the whole idea
I'll dig out the part numbers over the weekend if i can find them

Megane R26
Cheers Gaz :)

Just need to slam it now and I'll be happyish for a week or so, lol.

Getting a new steering wheel and two brand new front wheels tomorrow under warranty - sweeeeeet.

Where's that pic of yours next to a standard Mk3?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheers Gaz :)

Just need to slam it now and I'll be happyish for a week or so, lol.

Getting a new steering wheel and two brand new front wheels tomorrow under warranty - sweeeeeet.

Where's that pic of yours next to a standard Mk3?

truckstop.jpg

This thread makes me :dapprove::dapprove::dapprove:

Sob......