ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 and spacers!

Fiesta ST-3
Just had the car lowered guys and thinking of spacers now. I think the rear needs to be pushed out a little.

Has anyone had experience of spacers before and if so war would you recommend?

Scott.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
H&R or Eibach hub-centrics. I wouldn't go more than 20mm though.

I looked at 15mm ones for mine but I'm going to leave it for the time being.

130i Road, 172 Track
Mate with an R27 is running 16mm spacers all round with his H&R springs. Looks mint.

7101430609_81fc63a8a2_z.jpg

IMG_5370_copy by alex b photo, on Flickr

197 f1
Handling wise its never been on the track yet but road use its a lot better than my 172 gives a lot more confidence in the corners

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ruined the car for me, I had a set of 16mm eibachs on my previous 197 that was already lowered on H&R coilovers, I found it made it nervous/twitchy especially under braking. They lasted about 4 days lol. No need in my book

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
With this kit you will receive one pair of hubcentric spacers complete with centreing collar and fixing bolts. The spacer fixes on to the hub with the bolts provided, and the wheel fixes on to the spacer with your existing bolts

OUR PRICE £106.00

With this kit you will receive one pair of hubcentric spacers complete with centreing collar. The bolts pass through the spacer into the hub. You may need to purchase longer bolts separately as none are supplied with this kit.

OUR PRICE £86.00

Really ?

:rasp:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
SRS ?

I'd advise you to go to Specsavers or perhaps just learn to read. Maybe you just need an early night ;)

If you want the safer option IMO, go with expensive option.

The cheaper will - that's WILL - require longer bolts due to the 20mm disconnect from the wheel to the hub.

:S

Fiesta ST-3
SRS ?

I'd advise you to go to Specsavers or perhaps just learn to read. Maybe you just need an early night ;)

If you want the safer option IMO, go with expensive option.

The cheaper will - that's WILL - require longer bolts due to the 20mm disconnect from the wheel to the hub.

:S

<3 I'm just being a lazy c**t. I'm now thinking 20mm is too much.