ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 17s on 182?

Clio 182
Hi. I see most people want the Turinis for their 182 so that got me thinking why dont people fit the 197 17s as opposed to the Turinis?
Do they not fit? I think the darker 197s will look quite nice on my 182?
Thoughts.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi. I see most people want the Turinis for their 182 so that got me thinking why dont people fit the 197 17s as opposed to the Turinis?
Do they not fit? I think the darker 197s will look quite nice on my 182?
Thoughts.

Can't you just paint 182 wheels darker?

and I'm sure it's the same colour anthracite across the board on Renaults.

+16" max on a mk2 :eek:

Clio 182
Iv the FF 182 so have the darker wheels I just dont like the look of them. I was thinking of spacer adapter as ill be getting 20mm front and 15mm rear once iv lowered it 30mm from Dan at 519

Clio 182
I need the car to look a bit harder. Looks like someone just rammed a probe up its exhaust with its shocked expression lol
20140515_125557_zpshynopcud.jpg

Clio 182
These are about drive...not looks.....

Thats your opinion. Its a daily car for me certainly not a performance car. Yes they handle well in the FF, as good as my Clio Willimas infact they just look soft in this guise. The 182 I can have a bit of fun in on way to work butt if I wish to go fast or a track day I'll use the Skyline.