ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

195 50 15 R888R £75 on tyre leader

Track 172 Cup
Tempted for a spare set lol I used Tyre leader for my last set of the older 888 only problem was delivery can either be quick or painfully slow lol almost thought I was gonna be getting ripped off and no tyres turning up last time, but they did eventually.

Track 172 Cup
Were they the newer 888-R like these @MarkX or the older 888? I got the older 888 for £63 on Tyre Leader (think it was £63 lol not far off though)

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
GG is "soft" in Toyo terms but seems like everyone else calls it medium. They call SG super-soft or something so basically GG is the harder one and SG is the softer one.

I need a new pair of 888's for the front of the car for next year so I'll be keeping an eye out.

Track 172 Cup
Lol I'm thinking about buying them myself haha but only done one day on my current 888 which is the first time I've used them on a track day never used a track focused tyre before.