ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18's on A 172 PH2

Impreza WRX
Will they go straight on? Its already got 17'' wolfrace alloys on it. Had no arch mods done. Thanx

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
I would imagine they would fit if it was standard fight but i wouldnt because they would look too big imo mate, i suppose if thats what you want though then go fo it

Impreza WRX
yea mate, got shadow chrome wolfrace alloys at the mo, 17's look nice, but have just got a new well paid job so want to spoil my clio lol

ST
fashion_police.jpg

Impreza WRX
17's look sh*t on a 172???? you gotta be joking mate, they should have left the factory with 17s!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Should have left the factory with 15", it's a hothatch not a black mans bling mobile.

Da

Less
There is so many reasons not to fit 17's to a 172 but even more reasons not to fit 18's! ;)

But anyhow, it's your car :)

Impreza WRX
to be honest, i've never drove my 172 with standard wheels, it had 17s when i got it. am i missing out on decent handling or acceleration or something?