ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

183mph Spin. New pants please.........

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
seen this vid before.. i would'v s**t myself lol

bet all the tossers start writing repost....

feckin hate it when they do that

BMW E92/Audi S3
When i repost, i get all computerache, i mention the f**king word and you all start biting up my arse. I've had it with you lot!!! ..where are my tampons..

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
It spun because he removed the rear spoiler.

if he hadnt of let off so quick it wouldnt of weight shifted meaning the spoiler wouldnt of been a problem... soon as he let of nose dipped arse came up and was light and as there was no spoiler he went weeeeeee lol...

and the car is designed for them sorta speeds... i have gone off the clock in my 200 and had a 160+mph reading on on gps... jap cars go fast well lol... you wont get anywhere near them speeds in a clio shopping trolley ;)

2002 172 clio
Evo's seem to have bad luck on airfield runs, the last one i saw before this had a seagul hitting the window screen at about 180 ish! lol

Megane 230 R26
LOL. Probably not as lucky as that guy who hit the bird at high speed. LOL @ how he immediately tries to restart the car not knowing what damage he's done, and "f**kin' hell" doesn't really sum it up :p