ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 yozza + de-cat to loud?? Video inside :)

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Hopefully this video works..
7fa028e4.mp4

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/colin999/7fa028e4.mp4

Ive had it on 1000's miles and starting to annoy me now..
On the other hands it's now sorn. I'm on my way to pick up ollie's RS2 172 cup :))

LY R26 #288
I wish it sounded like that once it had warmed up!. The raspyness dies down alot once its warm.

LY R26 #288
Tbh I've taken my decat off for now. Since I want to get on track, I thought I'd take it off because I'm not confident it would pass the noise test. And even if it passed the static, it wouldn't pass the drive by.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
I wish it sounded like that once it had warmed up!. The raspyness dies down alot once its warm.

Is wasn't cold. Had been driving it before hand
I wear trackies to clean the car as theres no metal to scrach the paint :p

If you think your yozza and decat is too loud then you seriously need to man up. Whilst I don't do mega mileage it is my daily driver which I do 50+ miles a day in.

Milltek'd clio 182
Tbh I've taken my decat off for now. Since I want to get on track, I thought I'd take it off because I'm not confident it would pass the noise test. And even if it passed the static, it wouldn't pass the drive by.

hehe, hows it been with your cat on and no pops and bangs?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
damn might have to get a decat, sounds a whole new animal, but can someone gimme an answer i put the cruise control on at 75mph and the car dead silent so makes my motorway journey fine so by decating it is there any chance it will just be loud no matter what revs?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah 60mph on my yozza without decat is f**king loud, but 75mph is brilliant is quite for motorway, just think if i got a decat i wouldnt want it to spoil it by being loud 24/7 as i have a fair few miles of motorway for work each day. id rather just keep the yozza as i have now if it does?

Z4 Coupe
Yozza with cat fitted is NOT loud IMO. Rumbles a bit, but not loud!

Someone point me in the direction of a decat:evil:

BlackGold 182
hmm i didnt think so, so this is obviously helping them also be so loud, thinking about having mine taken off and weld a straight pipe up there instead.

Z4
I find sometimes mine is painfully loud resonating on the inside of the car, and other times it's not too bad at all! Odd.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds quiter than mine tbh. A decent system shouldn't be intrusive until pressing on. At normal, low rpm it shouldn't be droning.

I think it sounds great considering the standard engine and exhaust sounds pants.