ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 xenon light adjustment?

182/ 172 Cup
Iv owned my 182 for a few months now any ever since i got it iv thought the lights are crap!! i was well dissapointed after having my 1.2 clio with far better lights as standard!! They seem really low there pointing at the ground. are they adjustable? i know under the bonnett theres two white allen key adjustments on the rear of the lights, one on the side light motor i think and the other one at the outside corner of the lights. what do these adjust? can anyone help? thankyou.

Megane dci 130
They can be adjusted with the white screws you are talking about. These adjust the up and down. But these have to be set up on a beam setter to be set at the right level.

Hope this helps!

182/ 172 Cup
arnt they sposed to be self leveling or somthing like that? i turned the white allen key screw and it made no difference to the height what so ever! im confused!!:S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The White allen key type bolts 100% adjust the hight of each unit. Yes they are self leveling (off the cars rear beam), but you still need to be able to adjust the beam hight of each cluster (if knocked when taken out etc)

182/ 172 Cup
The White allen key type bolts 100% adjust the hight of each unit. Yes they are self leveling (off the cars rear beam), but you still need to be able to adjust the beam hight of each cluster (if knocked when taken out etc)

ok thanks, so does it matter if there in automatic or not?

Clio 182 FF/Cup Packs
F**king spot on, i'd been told the same self levelling lie, gonna get mine higher too, my diver side one is pretty low. ;p