ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Xenon headlight issue

Albi 197
Hi, I recently bought a set of the xenon headlights that are on the 182s, came to fit them this evening and the passenger side light is loose sideways, it appears that the manual adjuster for left/right has broken inside the unit. Just wondering if you can buy the white bit of plastic or if I'm better off trying to super glue it back together?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364329311940.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364329311940.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 53
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364329335261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364329335261.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 52
  182 trophy
I had exactly the same with my headlights! Bought them off eBay in good faith that they were in full workin order an they weren't :( I'm pretty sure you can't get that piece on its own I ended butchering another headlight to get the piece I wanted

Albi 197
Yeah, i've contacted the company I bought them from on eBay and they're sending me either a replacement headlight or the plastic part, they weren't to clear in what they said!