ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 wheels (cup packed)

BG 182 FF
Hello everyone just need a bit of help.

Cleaning my car this morning and finally thought the 182 is looking back to its best.
However then I discovered the anthercite (sp) paint flaking off, :mad:, I knew they had been refurbed before I bought it but looks terrible now. :(

Anyway I have been trying to get in touch with renault however cann't get through, so I am just woundering what is the price roughly of a new 182 alloy in the anthercite (sp) colour.

Thanks, if someone knows roughly it will be greatly apprecited.
Nick

MkV Golf R32
I wouldnt bother with a new wheel just get the wheel refurbed. Unless you want to sell me the alloy with the flaking paint

BG 182 FF
Thanks for the input greatly appreciated. Ryan at NW performance is going to have a look for me :)

And sumner, if or when I get the alloy I will pm you regarding my spare one :)

BG 182 FF
If they've all been refurbed before, I doubt the new one from Renault will match the rest?

Thats what I was worried about however if they are a good price I will buy 2 any replace both front ones, which may help. (fingercrossed)
However I will get some pics up soon as on closer inspection the antercite colour that they did the refurbs which is slightly darker, looks like a grey dalmation, and seems like instead of doing the whole wheel they have just filled in the gaps, cowboys. The place where I bought it off have done everything wrong that they touched just been replacing what the knackered since I have got it.