ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 vs williams...

Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered before? ive done a search and cant find anything...

On the way to FCS i came across two williams had a play and have to say the 182 came out on top... where as im sure ive read the williams being slightly quicker...

so are they ment to be quicker or should the 182 ?

Rob :cool:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Covered so many times, usually to great amusement.

The 182 from my experiences, is a few car lengths quicker to 100 over mine. That at the time was standard vs standard.

182 cup
ive owned 6 williams clio's and one 182 and endless 16v's clio's

not much betwen any in standard for from 0-60 if you know how to drive properly

0-100 mph 182 i'm sure is slightly quicker 2-3 car lengths at most tho if both standard

williams 0013
Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered before? ive done a search and cant find anything...

On the way to FCS i came across two williams had a play and have to say the 182 came out on top... where as im sure ive read the williams being slightly quicker...

i think that was me n northy in the willys
you passed me no prob (willy 0013 i had passenger) but you didnt pass/catch northy as much/quick(willy 3)
mine has decat and itg filter has yours had work ?
we had been playing on the way and i noticed a difference
i had passenger he didnt
felt like pushing him out half way there lol

Nippy white cup
Sounds about right....usual story...the higher up the speeds the more difference outright power makes...same with 106gtis...lower down they are very similar but higher up they run out of steam a little quicker (thats generally..there are freaks in all makes of motors that buck the trend)

Chris

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

haha Hey Rob - nice to finally get your name !

I did a post hoping u would see it :wink:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=336847&highlight=northy

Mine only has exhaust done - and i was on my own. Shame we couldnt get a decent run from the same starting point. U werent catching me quick enough :rasp:

The drag race was fun - were u behind the green 306 or Hooligan ?

haha Hey Rob - nice to finally get your name !

I did a post hoping u would see it :wink:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=336847&highlight=northy

Mine only has exhaust done - and i was on my own. Shame we couldnt get a decent run from the same starting point. U werent catching me quick enough :rasp:

The drag race was fun - were u behind the green 306 or Hooligan ?

lol Hey mate, Mine is totally standard...

The second time when we was doing that beep thing... i pressed beep once and you went so i wasnt ready, thought you ment press it three times then go.... lol so took me a while to get going... good comparison though :) :rasp:

Ooo and off the lights, i wasnt going to but then couldnt resiist :p lol

Just read aswell, how was it one all ? :p ;)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
haha better than your 182 coming out on top...

Eye was doing the 3 horn trick but it was hard to get lined up wasnt it...still a good do.

shame we only had a small run together - me and hooligan had been compairing all on the A roads lol....think he had got fed up of me teasing lol

yeah yours deffinetly was quicker than his, When you had the power down slightly earlier even though it was only like half a second it was difficult to pull past, quick little cars those williams, i wanted to play round the island's with you, but had all my cleaning stuff in the boot lol :(

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
haha u took me by suprise on the rb's - didnt expect u too nail it. Was impressed by yours...u were quicker as i could see u catching but i kept my foot in ;)

Like anything they arnt quick enough....still got my cams waiting for it upstairs

Do u hear anything from your mate u were with in the black one ???

haha u took me by suprise on the rb's - didnt expect u too nail it. Was impressed by yours...u were quicker as i could see u catching but i kept my foot in ;)

Like anything they arnt quick enough....still got my cams waiting for it upstairs

Do u hear anything from your mate u were with in the black one ???

Yeah my mate in the black one wasnt ready for it, think he might of had a play with your mate but not sure as he ended up behind you i think..cams in and ull be quicker most likely ? :)