ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 v 182 Who wins?

from Trophy 2 work van :(
I'm with Rhys on this one, I think it's more a case of wtf, is this thread for real?

KingTrophy, glad you graced me with your presents. Move along you arrogant child, go play elsewhere.

Presents?! Im afraid your not on my list this year....

Im quite pleased to say I am not actually a child, insurance would be a bit of a stinger!!

I just merely stated the obvious at what a boring thread you have started, standard 182 vs standard 182, one with a passenger less, which one should be fa...s..........t...............e......................s..............................t...........................................................................:sleepy:

i had a run against Big Iain on here, with his 172, and i might be wrong, but i think he had his gf? in the car at the time, and there wasnt anything in it

LY 182
TheJesus said:
40'000k it may be a little too loose... lol

haha :rasp:

KingTwat said:
Presents?! Im afraid your not on my list this year....

Im quite pleased to say I am not actually a child, insurance would be a bit of a stinger!!

I just merely stated the obvious at what a boring thread you have started, standard 182 vs standard 182, one with a passenger less, which one should be fa...s..........t...............e................. .....s..............................t............. .................................................. ............:sleepy:

Sssh I'm trying to read the thread, whoops there goes the ignore feature.

I appreciate everyone's points and I understand there are so many factors regarding this but being two of the factors in my favour (big ones at that) I am a little hard done by. Anyway onwards and upwards thanks to those who had some suggestions which I'll have a look at and thanks for TheJesus for giving in j/k :rasp:

^^ Did you learn to be that funny or do you spend all day finding posts that you can post some little sarcastic comment? Go suck on an egg if this doesn't interest you.

It's a talent I developed from 5 years of reading stupid threads like yours on Cliosport :) I've seen some daft threads on here in my time, but this one should get some sort of award!

Anyway, got to go and work out which of my shoes is fastest....left one or the right one...hmmmm....

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 182
Your medal is in the post, besides you tell me seeing you're so good at these. ;)

Not stupid just concerned just think before you post.

Last edited:
Your medal is in the post, besides you tell me seeing you're so good at these. ;)

Not stupid just concerned just think before you post.

Fair enough. What do you think is more biscuity - a Chocolate Hobnob or a Chocolate Digestive?

VaVa
does that mean the 182 don't have the green chnage litle we have in the 172 cup?

It does, and it's only a "look out here comes the limiter" light rather than the common misconception that it's an optimum gear change light.

As to the optimum time to change gear - Don't think, feeeel !!!!

Martin summed up the difference - There are good ones and bad ones. Unless he really pulled your pants down I should worry about it. Try to perfect your gear change timing and execution. Failing that let pour some sugar in his petrol tank. lol

LY 182
^^ Fair enough, I've always thought I had changing gear to a tee. Rev it pretty much to 6800 - 6900 (this though is not looking at the dial, normally.) without touching the limiter seems to give me best 0 - 60 times and it feels right. ;)

Try to perfect your gear change timing and execution. Failing that let pour some sugar in his petrol tank. lol

Good idea, though he's on here now. :D

Clio 172 mk2
'Interesting' thread

I'll have to get my mates to loose some pounds after Christmas otherwise I'm going to get owned reguarlarly at the lights.

LY 182
How about learn some new jokes. ;) I'd close this thread its served its purpose, besides we'll just get a free for all on who can come up with the funniest and wittiest line.

Neil you do crack me up...ha ha hum ho. :p