ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 tyres

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
I know this topic has been covered a "few" times before but I've had two quotes of £200 for the two tyres fitted, balanced etc. etc. One is for Michelin Pilot Exalto (Kwik-fit) and the other for Goodyear Eagle F1 (local garage). Which would you go for?

Golf R soon...
Both are good tyres! Good years are really grippy and the PE2's are probably the best all round tyre you can get. Just had four new pe2's fitted to mine ;)

I would go to the local garage for fitting. Something about Kwik Fit I don't like :dapprove:

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
Unfortunately the PE2's at the local garage cost a lot more than the Goodyear. If I go for the PE2's it has to be Kwik-fit.

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
The wife's scratched them enough over the past two years so I'm getting them refurbished and coated in semi-gloss black after the tyres have been done so shouldn't be too much of an issue.