ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Turinis

Clio 182.
Hi guys. The more 172 cups i see, the more i want some turinis on my 182.

Am i right in thinking that as i have a 182, i need to get the trophy wheels? What size are they? Are these wheels actually made by renault, or can they be bought from anywhere?

Another thing, i saw an artic blue RS with Gold Wheels today, and it looked awesome. Im pretty sure its not the only one ive seen, whats the deal with the gold wheels?

Sorry if these seem like daft questions, im a n00b when it comes to renaults im afraid.

Cheers, Tom.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Don't like Gold Wheels BUT the Wheels are Speedline's can be bought Direct from them, Should be available in Silver, Gold, White and Anthracite!

Clio 182.
Oh cheers bud! Are they actually called Speedline Turini's then?

I wouldnt normally, but it looked swish on the car i saw today. White might look good too :S

So now i just need to find out what size i need to suit my car (182 with cup pack, just in case anyone knows lol).

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
16" unless you want Track Wheels then 15"s, I always get the Numbers mixed up.. Either 2118 or 2120 I think :S

Just checked 2120's are what you are after