ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Turbo's?

ST170
Apart from ktec who does turbo conversions for 182's? Thinking of considering it after my warranty runs out. Also, how reliable are they?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If your serious, i'd by the one thats already been done thats for sale at £12k

true , as your looking at around 6k for the conversion , is it bb performance that do them too (sp)

ST170
Can't afford it now but should be able to in a few months/year. Just looking into other options apart from ktec (that's not to say I have a problem with them, just want to know what else is out there).

R35 GTR
What's traction like Dave?

not given it a proper hammering from standstill yet, but spins in 1st and 2nd.

It's like the 5k kick, but all the time, power delivery is so smooth, just constant pulling up to around 6000 where it peaks.

Well I'm not asking you to take the bumpers and bonnet off like some muppets on this forum do. Strip out the interior. You can always put it back if needs be. Sure you may not reach 900kg but f**k me a 310bhp per ton car will be rapid.

R35 GTR
Well I'm not asking you to take the bumpers and bonnet off like some muppets on this forum do. Strip out the interior. You can always put it back if needs be. Sure you may not reach 900kg but f**k me a 310bhp per ton car will be rapid.

If i had somewhere to store the interior, I would. I had good results with stripping the 172, that was only running 179bhp, easily beat cups with all the rear stripped.

For now it's quick enough. I'll no doubt strip it one day for a bit of fun.

Rebecca says i should diet before stripping interior out again!