ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Trophy

Thinking of getting a 182 Trophy... Has anyone got one on the forum?

If so would like to know what your thoughts are, got a MK1 172 and V6 at the moment which had for 4 years now...
Going to be a bit of a change from the V6 but think time has come for more practicality due to work and commitments..

Guess I really want to know how these compare to a normal 182/cup

Any info appreciated

Thanks

Kev

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
:D I have had my Trophy since the 2nd Sept 2005. I have had so much fun driving it, it handles like its on rails and the Recaros are the most comfy seats that i have ever sat it, After driving 3.5hours to BIrmingham for the Motorsport show i was able to jump out of the car, as refreshed as i was before i started.

The best thing about the car is the amount of speed that you can carry into corners and the way the car sticks to the tarmac. I have only had the car understeer a couple of times and that was into round abouts when it has been very greasy. Apart from that it is such a neatral drive.

GET ONE YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED:D

Clio Trophy
I'd say don't hang about, just get the £££'s and go find one. I have had mine since Oct 05 and i Love it! Some people get a few Renault style niggles but then most 182's get them! They certainly do bring a smile to your face. Saw a few Trophy's at a Trackday recently and they looked awesome. An easy way to have a lot of fun!

As 'Pecan' said www.cliotrophy.co.uk has 109 Trophy owners on it, so any further questions you have, that's a pretty good place to start!

Attachments

• DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 35
  Clio Trophy
i really should join up and be number 110 but im lazy lol, i will sign up one day. i bet another 300+ owners know the site exists, lol

Thanks for the info peeps.... going to take a look at one before selling my beloved V6.... Needs to be done as more practical