ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182/Trophy Reliability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're seriously considering selling the TT, for f**ks sake Kev just do it. Lol! never known someone to procrastinate so much over selling cars! Remember the FRP? Took you over a month to write the advert/autobiography.

Buy a Trophy so I can flog you Trophy spares x

Got a cheap front bumper?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Got a cheap front bumper?

Sure. Mint condition, original paint.

7951553536_86e2e0b16e.jpg

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
communication issue between the ECU and the body control unit (can't remember what it was called) to diagnose the fault and replace both cost just shy off £1000, then the rear shocks shat themselves on the way back from the garage and now the diff has had it.

1st one sounds rather expensive, were did you go to fix it? Renault?
Rear shocks you should have noticed before you bought it, its fairly obvious when they are fubar'd.
Diff? Gearbox rebuild is circa £350 from Agency Transmissions.

Sounds like you've been rather unlucky, or perhaps bought a cheap nail?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If you're seriously considering selling the TT, for f***s sake Kev just do it. Lol! never known someone to procrastinate so much over selling cars! Remember the FRP? Took you over a month to write the advert/autobiography.

Buy a Trophy so I can flog you Trophy spares x

I'm not fannying around procrastinate this time mate. It'll be up soon.

Had some interest so was hoping to part with it before advertising as such. If not it'll be on before the start of Feb.

Oh and it's definitely a Trophy btw. ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
1st one sounds rather expensive, were did you go to fix it? Renault?
Rear shocks you should have noticed before you bought it, its fairly obvious when they are fubar'd.
Diff? Gearbox rebuild is circa £350 from Agency Transmissions.

Sounds like you've been rather unlucky, or perhaps bought a cheap nail?

Ive just had a box rebuild by agency, including fitting a quaiffe diff I supplied, 240 quid.
But if he has to pay someone to get the box in and out as well its going to be a lot dearer of course.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's a really good price mate. I have plenty of contacts for mechanical stuff.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Cool :)

got any pics?

You could probably use other buttons too TBH as I think they are just normal push to make switches not anything on the CANBUS but I might be wrong.

Not sure whos this is, I do remember seeing another and it looked slightly better than this. I think the shape of buttons are too awkward as you can't get them sitting flush.

This one looks gash though lol.

IMAG0080.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
He should have just mounted them behind the wheel with only the buttons visible, would have looked ok then.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
And I owned a Trophy. 2Live still putting his penis in the tailpipes of Williams up and down the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.