ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Throttle circuit fault df002

Maxi Megane and 182
I have an 05 plate 182 which has had a number of electrical faults all of which I have sorted except for this.
I have changed the throttle body and pedal and checked the continuity and earth resistance of all wiring from pedal to ecu and from ecu to throttle body with nothing out of the ordinary.
I have cleaned the 107 block joint and all others I could get to as well as disconnecting the battery overnight to try and reset the ecu just in case.
The car starts fine, idles a little rough before settling then just will not rev at all.

The initial problem was a lambda wire melted together putting 12v to earth through a pink wire (I think - I'm a bit colour blind!!) which was blowing the small 30 amp fuse under the bonnet. Separated and taped up the wires which sorted that and cleared all the faults except df308 bi-mode valve and df002 throttle potentiometer circuit.

Any ideas?

Clio sport 182
dont worry about the bi-mode fault as this is to do with the acoustic valve in the cold air feed pipe but if you have an aftermarket air filter fitted it will give this fault as for the throttle circuit fault i cant help :dapprove: