ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 style exhaust

www.renparts.co.uk
Right better get this straight to begin with its what i want so don't tell me not to do it etc. Im purchasing a 182 Rear bumper for my 1.4 16v mk2 ph3. I then plan on having an exhaust made to be a 182 exact replica Exhaust. The K-tec 182 style system seem way overpriced and i hear they are loud. So i think im going to go with a custom powerflow system. What sort of price am i looking at for this? Cat back... also do they have a lifetime warranty? Im looking to have it pretty quiet and i hear powerflow can do this.
thanks
josh

Chocolate Bar™
single exit cat back is normally 250. so probably going to be 300ish as theres more work involved in cutting the two pipes in and making brackets etc.

Ziel Nurburgring
Well, its going to be pricey as yours will still have the spare wheel well i think. Your going to have to get that removed to get the boxes in the right place, then think about the system. Looking at £400 minimum