ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 standard security, help plz

182 CLIO SPORT
Hey people how are we, looking for some info on the 182 security, what does it come with, factory fitted. whats the name of the alarm?? any ideas, its for my insurance. thank you and have a happy xmas.

gary mac

CTR/Fabia vRS
I spotted you at KH, did you see my Trophy there? No mate, Im from Ayrshire but will be working in the Elgin area as of Feb 07 so the Trophy will certainly ''dine'' on some fine roads!

182 CLIO SPORT
I spotted you at KH, did you see my Trophy there? No mate, Im from Ayrshire but will be working in the Elgin area as of Feb 07 so the Trophy will certainly ''dine'' on some fine roads!
Yeah i was at h.i.s. love the trophy. if i seen you i would of came over. you should come down were i live. 21mile round the loch. roads are awesome. The road is ment for clio's lol. my poor car was looking bad with all that salt on it,

182 CLIO SPORT
Yeah i was at h.i.s. love the trophy. if i seen you i would of came over. you should come down were i live. 21mile round the loch. roads are awesome. The road is ment for clio's lol. my poor car was looking bad with all that salt on it,

yeah i was at the start finish gate, i was in that mk2 golf going round the track. that thing is rapid. 380bhp. was wanting to put the clio on, i'll put it on next year when its dry,lol. just waiting on my manifold matching to be done.

CTR/Fabia vRS
Was thinking about the manifold matching, not sure on cost though.

That Golf was awesome, what has been done to it? I commented on it everytime it went past.

182 CLIO SPORT
Was thinking about the manifold matching, not sure on cost though.

That Golf was awesome, what has been done to it? I commented on it everytime it went past.

haha its so quick its unreal. couldn't show its full on power because it was to slippy. its got a 1.8 cupra r turbo 20 valve engine. head flowing done, ss valves. 3inch streight through exhaust with a massive garrett turbo on it and many other mods. soon put the s***s up yi when the foot go's down.lol.

manifold matching is a must. you can get it done for 170quid, i'm getting imine done on an exchange basis. 250 quit but when i send my old manifold back i get a 100pound bk. so 150 is well worth doing. can gain 8/13bhp so i hear.