ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 spring question

My Legs
right ive got a problem in my head about the 182 springs, i want to put the car back to standard ( i didnt buy it with OE springs ) its been lowered i think by 40mm. i think that i have the cup pack because of the colour of the wheels... sooo if i did have the cup pack what springs would i need to get ? although i was looking at eibach pro's since they only lower 20mm than standard and dont make the ride that much harsher

am i making sense or just going crazy?

help

thanks

Tim

eibach pro's will not lower a 182 with cup suspension, it will end up pretty much the same height as standard... they are superior springs though and well worth the upgrade.

My Legs
will it not? i thought that 182 cup pack ment that it was 10mm or so lower than the standard 182 ? what makes it lower then?

funny that you posted on this because i was going to use your guide :D

The eibach springs realistically lower the car around 10mm, which is the same as the cup pack springs. You might get another 5mm out of the eibach's but its not noticeable.

Eibach pro's are still an excellent spring, they're all about handling rather than looks though. Eibach Sportlines will lower the car slightly more than the pro's.

Glad you find the guide useful :)

My Legs
yeah the springs on the car at the min or horrible, creaks and sqweeks. think that they are apex 40mm drop, ive never had a car thats been lowered before and ill never do from this experience apart from coilovers :p

yeah was gonna change my oil from your site too , just dont know what oil to go for ..