ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 speaker cable colours

Clio 182
Hi all,

does anyone know the colours to use for a clio 182 for positive and negative on the front speakers ?
I have replaced mine but something doesn't sound right with the bass even after a headunit change :(

Also the rears please as i might change them for something a bit better too :)

Thanks in advance

The positive is the wire closest to the locking clip on the plug, but if you've already cut them off this is what I have in my notepad, I cant remember if its from my 1.2 or 182 though so check and see if the colours match yours.

Front

LH

+ Beige
- pink

RH

+ Green
- Brown

REAR

LH

+ Grey / black
- Red pink

RH

+ Brown/Purp
- Grey / black

Clio 182
Excellent thanks, will check the wire colours tomorrow :) it might be right but it sounds horrible compared to my old 1.5dci even with the new headunit fitted :(

Clio 182
Checked the wiring and someone had done a nice job of twisting the rears out of phase, the rear colours were different to what you said tho but was enough of the orignal cable left to match them up
Rear left had the choice of either pink or brown and Rear Right brown or biege kinda colour lol, sounds much better now :)
Thanks again for the help :)