ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Refreshed!

182, Milltek
Some of you may remember so mofos nicked my door mouldings a few weeks back...

DSC00012.jpg

:banghead:

Well I love the black beast too much for her to stay like that too long, so after a trip to CitRen for replacements kindly donated by this...

DSC00012-1.jpg

[£60 verses £175 from thieving Reno]

I headed off to New Image in Norwich. I was away for 2 weeks so left her for them to paint and fit the mouldings, de-chip and machine polish and wheel refurb and subtle colour. Sooo chuffed with the results, really professional and bloody nice, helpful blokes to boot.

Wheels004.jpg

Wheels005.jpg

Wheels008.jpg

and then it chucked down as soon as I picked it up :rolleyes: .

Wheels011.jpg

And they even did the spare for free as well (after a bit of convincing).

Wheels007.jpg

Thanks for looking. :clown:

Never above 25mpg
Your car loooks tasty as fook :D May have just convinced me to purchase a black 182 down the line ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
yeah im liking the wheel colour alot, leave side badges as they are or else it will look too black, shorter aerial then job done,

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice that!!! PMSL at the first pic, bet you were like WTF??? walking up to that the after it happened!!! Cant do it on the 197 as they have a torx bit inside the door securing the strip in place.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I wish my door mouldings were that easy to get off! I'd have had them off and glossed up ages ago!

182, Milltek
Thanks for all the comments folks.

Nice that!!! PMSL at the first pic, bet you were like WTF??? walking up to that the after it happened!!! Cant do it on the 197 as they have a torx bit inside the door securing the strip in place.

Careful tempting fate. A screwdriver equipped chav scum can get most things off, they don't worry about damage.

Clio 1.2 16v
thats stunning mate well nice how much did that set you back to have it done i want this doing to mine as am starting to notice scratches on the black lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Thanks for all the comments folks.

Careful tempting fate. A screwdriver equipped chav scum can get most things off, they don't worry about damage.

Dont doubt that for a minute, aren't all MK2 strips the same except the bullets?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lovely... Don't think I've seen you around Norwich though

182, Milltek
thats stunning mate well nice how much did that set you back to have it done i want this doing to mine as am starting to notice scratches on the black lol

De-chip and PC was £120 plus VAT. Bare inmind these guys are top notch and do a lot of work for the local Bentley dealer (the place is always full of Bentleys, Porches etc).

Clio 1.2 16v

De-chip and PC was £120 plus VAT. Bare inmind these guys are top notch and do a lot of work for the local Bentley dealer (the place is always full of Bentleys, Porches etc).

wow thought it would cost alot more than this really looking to have this done sometime soon mines the first car on the thread nothing really noticible just off lil chips.

looks great one of the best black clios i have seen on here :D

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Looks superb mate, as for your old door mouldings they are probably on a met pearl black dynamique, dumb sh-ts dont know its a different colour

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looking lovely sat in the garage there, like it's gagging to be taken for a thrashing