ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Recaro option seats?

A mate of mine reckons there was an option to have Recaro seats similar to the trophy.

Is this

A true- if so what sort of cost.

B UTTER FALSE HOOD and an old wives tale?

Also- if its not true can the Trophy seats be purchased from renault- and a cost?

Jake

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Yeah you could.

I think it was £550 extra and you lost the rear seats for a bottom of the range bench seat, also with different door cards aswell.

ITB BG 182
yes true an not too over priced from renault.
brand new from recaro would be around the £1500 mark
second hand anything from/to 600/1000

They are the same seats as the Trophy. They are also in the R26 Megane. Full leather versions available in the Megane 225 Lux. I prefer the looks of the new Clio 197 Recaros.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
sounds good- any pics?

Can I walk into renault still and order them?

You should be able to, but I expect it will be over £1k for the seats. Then you need the frames and sort the airbag light out.

A few have done it on here, but expect to pay around £1,300 - £1,500 to do it all.

LY V6 with Recaros
I wanted them in mine, but they stopped the option by the time I bought mine :( Renault don't fit them afterwards though, so it worked out a bargain really for the people lucky enough to have them :)

Last edited:
  Mondeo TDCI 130
they are mint yes, they were in my cup but pesky gary took them out to put then in his 182!:rasp: lovely seats!

Lee

BMW M2C
sounds good- any pics?

Can I walk into renault still and order them?

ClioTrophy11.jpg

The Recaros available in the 197 and in the R27 are much better. They offer amazing support.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Capital seating do them for like £1300, if you want just the frame its £1000 from renault as we had one in the frame had broken and it was £1000 just for the frame on it own.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
I have the Recaros from Renault in mine, iirc very very few were made with them due to only being an option for about a month before the Trophy was released.

Great seats but imo prob not worth the aftermarket cost, 197 ones do look slightly nicer.

PS, Blatantly more spam by yourself, try the 205owners club from now on ;) :cry:

I have the Recaros from Renault in mine, iirc very very few were made with them due to only being an option for about a month before the Trophy was released.

Great seats but imo prob not worth the aftermarket cost, 197 ones do look slightly nicer.

PS, Blatantly more spam by yourself, try the 205owners club from now on ;) :cry:

A fellow PFer pmsl... shhhhh