ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 REAR ARCH

Silver 182 F/F

Can people look at there near side rear arch,may be even run a finger round the underside and see if its not as smoth has the off-sdie rear arch where it meets the rear bumper.Due to the fact that i am on my second 182 and both have near identical very slight kinks on the n/s arch where it meets the bumper.Also looked at another one at a dealers today and theres had.

Silver 182 F/F

Thats the one,my first 182 when i took it back to the dealers claimed it had allready had some repair work done,and when i collected my second one this week after the first one got stolen its identical to the point that i thought this could have been my originall 182, but its only on the near side thats what seems strange:cry: .I dont know if its how they transport them or store the panels

Yeah mine has got it too, just below the petrol cap. I just put it down to the wifes dodgy reverse parking, so maybe i owe her an apology?

yeh i kicked of with the dealers when mine came, but looked at one in the showroom and it was the same, you really need to look to find it though, think thats why nobody else notices

ps i think its paint drip, as mine was still reasonably soft and i could mark it with my nail

Silver 182 F/F

Been to dealers today and they are going to sort it out.Mine is a very slight crease inwards so not paint drip you can tell more by runningr your finger over it it just doesnt feel level compared to the other side.Hell i could always park it against a wall.

when mine went in for its first service, there was a note on my reciept sayin that it needed bodyshop work on it to take the crease out!

Silver 182 F/F

Took mine to Reno dealers who say its not a warranty issue but probably caused when transporting so they wouldnt touch it,so i have to take it back to the dealer i got it from which is 50 miles away,so they have had a nasty phone call,and been told to sort it!

When at my local dealers some there had the same problem,so its not just us.Its just mine stands out a mile because the bumper does not meet the rear quarter theres a slight gap,which is a different story.

The joys of new car ownership:)