ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 owner from Derby

182 FF
Hi people, been a member on here for the past year or so but never introduced myself. I bought this in November 2011 for £2700 with about 45k on the clock if I remember right, it's a 182 FF and it was totally standard except for a Milltek exhaust system and it was missing it's splitter, so I bought a Fabia splitter first and then since then I've just added a few bits to it, e.g. CF wing mirror covers, diamond, prima racing solid mounts, and recently just bought some SPAX RSX coilovers which I'm hoping to fit if the weathers decent!
Sorry for the poor pictures, not really taken any pics of it, will probably upload some more soon :)

cspic.jpg

photo.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v
Lovely car mate, You from Oakwood by any chance? Remember seeing a 182 just like that on the presinct

182 FF
Cheers guys :)
Surprisingly it's not Westfield lol it's some car park in Nottingham
Nah, I'm from Alvaston, but I'm occasionally driving through when going to see friends/ family :)

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
Looks nice! Looks a bit high though needs those coilovers on! ;)

Clio 200 Silverstone
I'm from alvaston as well. Will keep an eye out as well. Nearly got enough just for an Alvaston meet haha

182 FF
Won't be on the road for abit now, as of yesterday the starter motor decided to pack in I think, so need to find the time to replace it :(

Oh really ? I've never worked in Ashbourne myself, but I'm not sure about relatives, there's quite a few of us round the east side of Derby!