ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 oem exhaust

RB 182 / V6 Touareg
If I were you I'd get a scorpion rs192. Looks good and very quite! With a nice little grumble. And as cheap as the oem option...

BG 182 FF
An oe one is just too bloody expensive.

It needs to be proper oem quiet if possible. I'm guessing the RS192 is still louder than oe unfortunately.

Clio 197
I have a milltek on mine and its quiet - can see it being much louder than OE , another brand to throw in the pot

RB 182 / V6 Touareg
An oe one is just too bloody expensive.

It needs to be proper oem quiet if possible. I'm guessing the RS192 is still louder than oe unfortunately.
you would defiantly know it wasn't oem to hear it mate. But also very quite. I to didn't want a loud exhaust and was thinking of a renault original, but for the price I picked my rs192 (I think around £370 delivered) for I went down that route and don't regret it. Also looks nice with its slashed style tips! I had my name down on the last group buy also but as said there not moving that quickly at the moment and I couldn't wait. Good luck with your desision mate

182 Cup
Looks like I may have to stump up the cash and go original

out of interest, why does it have to be as quiet ad the original? I have a Miltek and its barely any noisier than the OEM exhaust unless you really put ypur foot down

2004 Clio RS 182
Just fitted an rs192 to my car and so glad I opted for it.

Not loud at all, just a slightly deeper tone. Sounds lovely.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tbf they look utterly shocking. Peashooter pipes and rust.

Buy a Milltek, oem sound and sits quite well with the rolled slash iirc.

182cup & 172 racecar
I also didn't want a loud one, but was no way paying Renault prices. I went Janspeed, and it's perfect.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Do they have a slanted cut Tony? I see one similar to the TT and it looks great sits really well but I think it's a Milltek.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's the one. Looks perfectly oem.

Oh is that Yanoo stiff kit a piece of piss to fit? I found your link to the guide.

M2 Comp
Tbf they look utterly shocking. Peashooter pipes and rust.

Buy a Milltek, oem sound and sits quite well with the rolled slash iirc.

Mine has a Milltek and I find it a bit too loud :eek:

The exhaust tips also look HUGE!

330Ci cab
£1400 quid from main dealer when i enquired, not a chance. stainless steel all day long. and a lifetime guarantee