ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 not in Glass's guide

Titanium 182
Just went in to get a valuation on the 182 to PX and the guy couldn't find it in the Glass's guide, does that sound right?

Any ideas for values (private and px) for a 05 titanium 182, full cup kits, mint condition with 44k on the clock and full Renault service history?

thanks Neil

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
It is in there, I've got the PC version at work and I'm always looking through it :p

Titanium 182
does it come after the renaults? such as a seperate renaultsport section as he even showed me the book, went from clios to megs I think

neil

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I think I can see it below the open selection

geordiexx3.jpg

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
No it's part of the Clio range, unless the book is massivly different to the software version.

Yup the pic above shows it exactly :)

Ibiza Cupra TDI
Had the same problem, was in at a Seat dealer and the guy could'nt find it in the book, was only 172 and V6.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Dunno - a mate done that for me, thats just the same screenshot ;)

Titanium 182
Cheers

Just been back to the garage and he said he would max at £7500 trade (8,700 if I'd only done 32k rather than 44k)

Thanks all

Neil