ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - No high beam

BG Clio 182 FF
Need a little help chaps :coldsweat:
I have no high beam at all - dipped beam works fine, and the blue icon for high/full beam is illuminated in the cluster constantly but when I pull the stalk it doesn't change on/off.
I've had a search and I initially thought it was the relay - but would I be right in thinking that there are two seperate relays for left and right hand side? Surely they both wouldn't go at the same time??

If the bulb on the dash lights up then it's more than likely not the relays my money will be on the bulbs.. They are lifed and put in at the same time so they normally blow at the same time (roundabouts)

BG Clio 182 FF
If the bulb on the dash lights up then it's more than likely not the relays my money will be on the bulbs.. They are lifed and put in at the same time so they normally blow at the same time (roundabouts)
Spot on mate - got it sorted yesterday. Very strange for both bulbs to go at once though - must be another Renault "quirk".
Thanks for the reply.