ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Niggles/Queries Help!

Just a couple of minor niggles after 1300 miles but need some clarification on a couple of things I have noticed over the past few weeks

1 Tracking ok but steering wheel slightly off to the right

2 Temp Guage seems to dip when you accelerate hard normally its half way up but drops to about a third of the way up the gauge on accelerating.

3 Noticeable induction?/exhaust? roar from the passenger footwell area on full throttle.

Not bothered about the steering wheel but has anyone else experienced either of the other two? Are they normal due I need a trip to Renault?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

1 could be just tramlining (due to the wide tyres)

2 ??????????????????????????????????????????

3 Nowt wrong there.

Thanks Tom I thought those two were normal but the temp gauge which I only noticed this morning is a bit disconcerting, once I stop accelerating it recovers to its normal position.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

tbh ive never looked at the gauge.

doube its a problem

Water moving away from the sensor maybe, is the coolant level correct? Cant say Ive ever come across it before.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

not sure about the temp gauge, the loud rasping noise from the zaust is normal, steering wheel, they move aboout a bit, mine was dead centre and has now moveed a little bit to the left. its a renault!;)

My 172 did abit of Left Steer, until I went to a Tyre shop can got my Alignment check. It could be out, even on a new car.