ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Miltek from Ktec

Dodgy one
Does it come with the adapter sleeve to fit the cat?, I'm Putting an order through with them on a set of hangers, Zorst and a cat -manifold fitting kit just want to make sure i have everything :approve:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Ermmm , you could try asking k-tec :approve: Asking on here , the answer might not be 100% correct . Alot of people seem to guess ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
they come with cracking welds so i hear ;)

Really?! What system would you recommend Fred?

(You know you're dying to answer that question)

late night humour ;)

Janspeed is half decent quality

FLOL...... All $hits n Giggles on here last night....... BUT Seriously have heard of a few problems with Milteks but not many...... I'd be tempted by the Janspeed if Yozza is not an option for you??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cracking welds? Arse!

Just like PE2's are sh*t too, eh Fred? ;)

I smashed the baffles in the centre box though. So I had it removed for more noise too.

Good system!

Cupped 182 with Milltek
I fitted a Milltek cat back in November, bought from K-Tec. was changing the rear hangers a couple of weeks ago and noticed that the welds on the two back boxes had started cracking. Called Milltek, they admitted that there had been a bad batch. Next morning I had a brand new back section delivered under warranty (the centre was good,different batch). I noticed a big difference in the welds on the new section.They also gave me a de-cat pipe as a good will gesture.Cant fault the service and have a few mates with Millteks on various Audi and Porsche with no issues. It's not the fault that you remember,but the manner in which a company deals with your issue. So full marks from me.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I fitted a Milltek cat back in November, bought from K-Tec. was changing the rear hangers a couple of weeks ago and noticed that the welds on the two back boxes had started cracking. Called Milltek, they admitted that there had been a bad batch. Next morning I had a brand new back section delivered under warranty (the centre was good,different batch). I noticed a big difference in the welds on the new section.They also gave me a de-cat pipe as a good will gesture.Cant fault the service and have a few mates with Millteks on various Audi and Porsche with no issues. It's not the fault that you remember,but the manner in which a company deals with your issue. So full marks from me.

I will fit a milltek system in a couple of days to my 182, I wonder if I will have problems with the tail pipes alignment how is this thing done? I also hope there will be no issues with the welds..

Dodgy one
Its on :evil:

I had a blowing from my cat-manifold where i hadnt nipped the bolts up tight enough, It needed replacing because it was blowing its tits off had to do 15 miles with the cat having no support :( after my exhaust cracked off

Aligning the tailpipes to be perfectly centred was a proper ballache, I resorted to a zip tie in the end to pull it over slightly.

I shall modify the hangers after its all settled if it still needs it