ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Meets JCW GP (lots of pics no 56K)

Went see a mate, hes just bought a new Mini.... I didnt realise it was the big boy! THE JCW GP!! its absolutely stunning and VERY quick!

The build quality is SOOOOO much better than the 182 and the interior is gorgeous! Recaros, Leather the lot! but here they are together.

(Click images for full sized pick)

Meet07011.jpg

Meet07012.jpg

Meet07018.jpg

Meet07019.jpg

Meet07020.jpg

Meet07021.jpg

Meet07022.jpg

Meet07023.jpg

Meet07024.jpg

Meet07025.jpg

Meet07026.jpg

Meet07027.jpg

Meet07028.jpg

Meet07029.jpg

Meet07030.jpg

Meet07031.jpg

Meet07032.jpg

Meet07033.jpg

Meet07034.jpg

Last edited:
  audi a6 3.0tdi
the minis are amazing not keen on the styling but as a drivers car i'd love to have one

saw one of these in hale the other day, blew smoke all over anything it came up against at the lights, some tried some didnt.

not keen on the spoiler, but i really like the 4 spoke even style wheels, really think they work!!

what facts figs does it do?

jamie

LY V6 with Recaros
I think your one looks better, not too keen on the styling of the mini, although I'm sure it's fast!

audi a6 3.0tdi
don't know figures but my brother had a standard jcw not the gp and that was faster than my 172 and handled far better and that isn't as powerful as the gp and doesn't have all the suspension mods of the gp

Racing Blue 182
they both look very nice. A freinds dad has the GP and it is very nice.

Did he downgrade to a wooden house to afford that?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i saw one the other day, sounded good, but don't like all the crap they stuck on it.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i also dislike the mini, the wing mirrors look stupid, the spoiler is too square.
red gray black and white dont really go together.
its gonna brake down as much as a 182.
its got 2 seats, keep the 182!