ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 mats part number required

RS Clio 182

Can anyone give me the part nukber for 182 mats that come with the car and cost an arm and a leg? Renault UK want to know! as they are going to supply me with the missing mats that never came with my car. Guy couldnt find the part number and said they were only availble from the factory.

Burgandy 174 sport t

thats bull sh*t they come from the factory, I had the same prob and they gave me some poka dot numbers. next day they had the real ones

RS Clio 182

They tried to offer me £50 ones in there place and if I had not known they were the wrong ones, they wouldnt have told me otherwise!

Brisol my lover..

the proper 182 mats are stupid money around the £150 mark...you can get the grey polka dot ones,they fit the car well but look like your nans front room carpet there only £37.....